Personal, social and emotional development
Our programme supports children to develop:
- positive approaches to learning and finding out about the world around them;
- confidence in themselves and their ability to do things, and valuing their own achievements;
- their ability to get on, work and make friendships with other people, both children and adults;
- their awareness of, and being able to keep to, the rules which we all need to help us to look after ourselves, other people and our environment;
- their ability to dress and undress themselves, and look after their personal hygiene needs;
- their ability to expect to have their ways of doing things respected and to respect other people's ways of doing things.